Develop a Data-Protection Governance Model
Use Zero-Trust Data Security for Demanding Healthcare Applications
In order to determine what is the appropriate data protection and privacy-solution for your healthcare organization and particular applications, developing a data-protection governance model is recommended to develop the appropriate security policies that balance business objectives with protection. These five steps can help get you started and keep focused on what matters.
- Classification: What do you want to protect and why does it need to be protected?
- Discovery: Where is sensitive data located across the enterprise?
- Protection: Apply data protection policy, how should the data be protected?
- Enforcement: Enforce policy as part of business processes, who is authorized to view sensitive data in the clear?
- Monitoring: Audit access attempts by whom, to what data, where and when.
Download your copy of the data-protection governance model.